Monday, December 6, 2010

Mississippi Jury Returns $6.3M Verdict for Non-Consensual Haircut, Circumcision

By Harris Freer

JACKSON, MI -- A Mississippi man was awarded over $6 million by a jury in a crushing blow to hair chain giant Supercuts. The man, Andrew LeBatte of Spring Arbor, MI went into the downtown Jackson Supercuts for the Gustavo Cut (pictured right) but was erroneously given the Mike Cut. “I couldn’t believe it. I really couldn’t. I mean I plainly point to the one with the Mexican or Spanish kid with the flipped up Mohawk thing and they give me this fruity cut with blonde streaks.”
Furthermore, as stylist Deandra Ackerman applied the fruity blonde streaks to LeBatte’s hair, she mistakenly circumcised the 26-year old man. “I got totally confused. I had the electric clippers in one hand and the Gomco circumcisers in the other, and I mixed everything up. One moment I’m clipping his sideburns and the next thing I know I’m trimming his junk.” Ackerman, who also performs circumcisions for the El-Shabbat Jewish Reform Temple in Jackson was extremely remorseful about removing her customer’s foreskin and offered a free lollipop as compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment